7:00 p.m. Seattle Sounders FC Conference Room
Present: (11 of 32): Kyle Boyd, Cameron Collins, Paul Cox, Craig Dillon, Roberta King, Jerry Neil, Karl Picard, Dan Roe, Stephanie Steiner, Hans Ulland, Kristina Vaughn
Next meeting: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 7:00 PM
I. Call to order – Stephanie Steiner
II. Roll call – Kristina Vaughn – 11 of 32 members present
III. Approval of minutes – Motion to approve May minutes seconded by Kyle; motion passes. Motion to approve June minutes seconded by Kyle, motion passes.
IV. Supporter Group Work Group Update – Stephanie Steiner
- One of our duties/rights/responsibilities named in the Charter
- History: started for Cascadia ticketing purpose
- Proposal for vote: revise Bylaw 7 to eliminate the last two sections/lines of bylaw – Kyle moves to table this proposal until the end of the meeting, Cameron seconds, motion passes
V. Visibility Work Group Update – Roberta King
- Working on getting better access to Alliance Council content on SSFC website
- Search by tag
- Monthly “minutes” write up – currently written by Karl
- No content calendar as of yet
- Need volunteers to write op-ed pieces
- AC highlights (2-3 per month)
- Expectations of 1st AC meeting
- What do you bring to AC if in a Supporter Group?
- More personal info – What do you do?
- How do you live the Sounders way – Passion, Courage, Community
VI. Scarf Vote – Kristina Vaughn
- Timeline set for scarf design
- Summer scarf vs winter scarf
- Need volunteers for the team: Jerry, Cameron, Dan, Roberta
VII. Community – Kristina Vaughn
- Water Carry event at March to the Match festivities on August 1 – more information to come following a meeting with WGHA
VIII. GM Vote Work Group Update – Cameron/Stephanie
- Continued discussion on Front Office’s POV
- Defining “unanimous”
- Communication plan
- Signature gathering – FO does not like idea
- Creating a Code of Conduct in the Bylaws
- Creating a budget for the Alliance Council for 2016?
- Add a small amount of money to STH cost?
- Kyle will head the Budget Proposal Group
- Create rules and proposals
- Skeleton budget
IX. Old Business
a) Supporter Group proposal tabled to August meeting
X. Adjournment – Dan moves to adjourn meeting, Cameron seconds – motion passes