10 December 2018
Alliance Council often hears of fans looking to set up as a Supporter Group. Back in March 2017 we sat down with the four current Supporter Groups and created a process to recognise new Supporter Groups.
If you are interested in the detail – it’s all documented here as part of that discussion.
To be recognised as a new Supporter Group – there are several administrative steps required:
- Identified group leadership which is responsible for coordination and can speak on behalf of the group
- At least twenty-five (25) identified, paid members
- Organized participation as a group in support activities
- Established history of conducting supporter group activities in support of the Club
- Have appropriate corporate entity registration with their local state (for example non-profit, 501(c)3 etc
- Make a request for recognition as a Supporter Group to the Executive Committee or other Committee created by the Alliance Council assigned to this task.
- Provide documentation to the Executive Committee showing that all the required standards set forth above have been met.